• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Henry Cavill to play Hyperion!Loki season 2!
3 3

60 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, Krismusic said:

You avoid catastrophe’s by making bad decisions that the community doesn’t like… umm Sonic might be a good example they changed the animation and it was much better… umm mob rule worked for Frankenstein they killed dr Frankenstein  and chased the monster away… in their books sounds like a successful mob rule attack. haha lol.

If we get Squadron sinister vs Avengers in live action man!!!It makes sense Squadron sinister first appearance is battle against kang!But mybe in the mcu Squadron working for Kang!

Edited by Bo1983

On 8/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, Krismusic said:

You avoid catastrophe’s by making bad decisions that the community doesn’t like… umm Sonic might be a good example they changed the animation and it was much better… umm mob rule worked for Frankenstein they killed dr Frankenstein  and chased the monster away… in their books sounds like a successful mob rule attack. haha lol.

"Mob rule worked" when they killed a doctor but only chased the monster away?

With the advent of social media, only 2 things have been accomplished: Changing Sonic to look traditional, and The Snyder Cut getting released. You don't build a successful entertainment business off of social media responses, you need people that actually know what they're doing. If the MCU operated by way of mob rule/reactions, they never would have gotten past Iron Man 2.

On 8/16/2022 at 12:19 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

With the advent of social media, only 2 things have been accomplished: Changing Sonic to look traditional, and The Snyder Cut getting released. You don't build a successful entertainment business off of social media responses, you need people that actually know what they're doing. If the MCU operated by way of mob rule/reactions, they never would have gotten past Iron Man 2.

You know you want to see a evil Justice  league vs The Avengers!

On 8/16/2022 at 12:57 AM, Cman429 said:

Unless he’s doing it as a F-U to DC for screwing around with bringing him back as Superman I don’t get why he’d want to play a D list character on a Disney+ show. Actually I remember they messed around with Black Adam for 5 years and then soon as rumors were Rock was talking to Marvel they greenlit it immediately so it’s probably a good strategy  

Iron man was a d list character now look!

On 8/16/2022 at 12:19 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Lol of course u don’t build a empire off of social media likes and comments but it’s more of a tool/test group for helping to guide or nurture something.. it’s like a stick being used to help guide let’s say a plant. The plant doesn’t need a stick to for it to grow, but the stick offers support and guidance to help it grow better…not sure if that’s a good analogy… oh well lol 

it’s more like an assistive tool to use is what I was trying to ponder not a mission objective. 

On 8/16/2022 at 12:28 PM, Krismusic said:

Lol of course u don’t build a empire off of social media likes and comments but it’s more of a tool/test group for helping to guide or nurture something.. it’s like a stick being used to help guide let’s say a plant. The plant doesn’t need a stick to for it to grow, but the stick offers support and guidance to help it grow better…not sure if that’s a good analogy… oh well lol 

it’s more like an assistive tool to use is what I was trying to ponder not a mission objective. 

It's not a helpful guide, though. How many people use social media? Let's pretend it's 5% of the global population. You can't gauge who is actually going to pay money for your product, or where, off of that. It's been good for 2 whole things in 20 years.

On 8/16/2022 at 12:34 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's against the rules to troll using the reaction feature, so I'm telling you to stop it here and now.

How is this trolling I’m nerding  out right now over this!Im right again and your salty!

On 8/16/2022 at 12:36 PM, Bo1983 said:

How is this trolling I’m nerding  out right now over this!Im right again and your salty!

Jesus Christ, dude, re-read the comment. You've reacted "confused" to dozens of my posts for no reason other than to troll. I'm informing you that it's not allowed. If you do it again, I won't hesitate to report you. You're "nerding out" in a thread that you created to share blatant misinformation. So far, nothing you have said has been true.

On 8/16/2022 at 12:39 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Jesus Christ, dude, re-read the comment. You've reacted "confused" to dozens of my posts for no reason other than to troll. I'm informing you that it's not allowed. If you do it again, I won't hesitate to report you. You're "nerding out" in a thread that you created to share blatant misinformation. So far, nothing you have said has been true.

A true comic fan would love to see Justice league vs Avengers!So you hope it’s not true then right?Roy Thomas and John beschima said Sqaudron is a homage to Justice league so just chill dude!

Edited by Bo1983

On 8/16/2022 at 1:12 PM, rexinnih said:

Fantastic! Like Cavill. No idea who/what "Hyperion Loki" is though... Time to learn another Marvel character. 

The OP is using fake news to suggest that Cavill is playing Hyperion in Loki (Season 2). This is misinformation, though.

On 8/16/2022 at 1:36 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

The OP is using fake news to suggest that Cavill is playing Hyperion in Loki (Season 2). This is misinformation, though.

Google it and even if it’s just rumors so what?We still will get Hyperion at some point bet you!

On 8/16/2022 at 1:51 PM, Bo1983 said:

Google it and even if it’s just rumors so what?We still will get Hyperion at some point bet you!

"So what?" You're just making s**t up. People come here to talk about movies, shows, and things that actually have legs. When you Google "Hyperion", the first result is a book by Dan Simmons. Nobody cares about Hyperion because he's a Superman ripoff with no personality.

On 8/16/2022 at 1:56 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

"So what?" You're just making s**t up. People come here to talk about movies, shows, and things that actually have legs. When you Google "Hyperion", the first result is a book by Dan Simmons. Nobody cares about Hyperion because he's a Superman ripoff with no personality.

That fact Henry Cavill has fought Hyperion in the immortals movies and then he plays Hyperion in the marvel universe would be insane!Even you know it!

On 8/16/2022 at 12:35 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's not a helpful guide, though. How many people use social media? Let's pretend it's 5% of the global population. You can't gauge who is actually going to pay money for your product, or where, off of that. It's been good for 2 whole things in 20 years.

I dunno the internet has brought nerds/geeks like us all closer together lol <3:bigsmile:

But back to debating this would be more like a larger un condition focus group. With more real feedback as focus groups always have biases. I know first hand as I did a few focus groups for new food products with my friends and we all conditioned each other to always give positive reviews even if we didn’t like the food so we could be invited back when large companies come for free swag and  better compensation.