• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Henry Cavill to play Hyperion!Loki season 2!
3 3

60 posts in this topic

Isn’t he also busy with Witcher stuff?? I know they are doing a prequel soon.. but didn’t they get Covid on set for season 3 and pause shooting? 

On 8/15/2022 at 11:42 PM, Krismusic said:

Isn’t he also busy with Witcher stuff?? I know they are doing a prequel soon.. but didn’t they get Covid on set for season 3 and pause shooting? 

I believe so. There are also rumors that he may be returning as Superman.

On 8/16/2022 at 12:50 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I believe so. There are also rumors that he may be returning as Superman.

I heard those rumours as well a while ago but who knows what will happen with DC and the mergers, cancellations, etc… 

Unless he’s doing it as a F-U to DC for screwing around with bringing him back as Superman I don’t get why he’d want to play a D list character on a Disney+ show. Actually I remember they messed around with Black Adam for 5 years and then soon as rumors were Rock was talking to Marvel they greenlit it immediately so it’s probably a good strategy  

On 8/16/2022 at 12:57 AM, Cman429 said:

Unless he’s doing it as a F-U to DC for screwing around with bringing him back as Superman I don’t get why he’d want to play a D list character on a Disney+ show. Actually I remember they messed around with Black Adam for 5 years and then soon as rumors were Rock was talking to Marvel they greenlit it immediately so it’s probably a good strategy  

Hyperion sounds cooler then plain old Superman!Plus isn’t Superman a copy cat of the novel gladiator?

Edited by Bo1983

On 8/15/2022 at 10:37 PM, Bo1983 said:

73E7E357-0AA3-492A-A05E-F12CAEF467C8.png

This account is the We Got This Covered of the MCU. They are constantly posting all the dreams they ever could have with the MCU.

Or in this case make it so obviously non-challengeable social media is like "Oh really?"

On 8/16/2022 at 8:52 AM, Bosco685 said:

This account is the We Got This Covered of the MCU. They are constantly posting all the dreams they ever could have with the MCU.

Or in this case make it so obviously non-challengeable social media is like "Oh really?"

I wonder wouldn’t it be a great research strategy/market strategy to create rumours with random unofficial accounts to judge public sentiment for ideas/shows/movies without facing any serious back lash from the public. I mean it’s a great way to test public sentiment about future projects to green light..

On 8/16/2022 at 11:38 AM, Krismusic said:

I mean it’s a great way to test public sentiment about future projects to green light.

In what way do you think that's a "great" way? If the leaders are incapable of making decisions, fire them. Mob rule has never worked out before.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:46 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

In what way do you think that's a "great" way? If the leaders are incapable of making decisions, fire them. Mob rule has never worked out before.

You avoid catastrophe’s by making bad decisions that the community doesn’t like… umm Sonic might be a good example they changed the animation and it was much better… umm mob rule worked for Frankenstein they killed dr Frankenstein  and chased the monster away… in their books sounds like a successful mob rule attack. haha lol.