• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this a Ewert submission?

15 posts in this topic

Knowing Court as I do, this won't knowingly be from Ewert.

Via another party/parties? Doubtful, but possible, I suppose.

Drop him an e-mail and ask him if you've got any queries/concerns. He's a great guy to deal with, and honest & professional.

Could I ask why you couldn't just go to Sterling or Bruce via PM for the info, instead of slapping this all over the boards? confused-smiley-013.gif

I wasn't trying to impune anyones reputation. Not being as informed as many on this board, I turned to that knowledge for help. In hindsite should I have PM'ed BB or Sterling, probably. Needless to say, I won't make that same mistake again.

I wasn't trying to impune anyones reputation. Not being as informed as many on this board, I turned to that knowledge for help. In hindsite should I have PM'ed BB or Sterling, probably. Needless to say, I won't make that same mistake again.

Sorry if I seemed to be needling you, but yeah...PM would have been better. thumbsup2.gif

Regardless, Welcome To The Boards!

Thank you all for the welcome. As you can see, I've been observing the boards for a while and have learned much in that time (except proper board protocol). I look forward to visiting this place every day.

Angelo

Gang,

I've taken the list offline. PM me or e-mail me at sterlingcomics@carolina.rr.com if you need the file. Specify Excel 2002 or delimitted text.

My concern is keeping this up to date, as I'm clearly going by information given to me. Without updates, the data gets stale. If I get significant updates from you sleuthers out there then I will repost an updated version.

If esquirecomics and others and others have more up to date information, feeding it back to me ensures that the community is receiving the latest BEST information. After I've compiled the list I've done ZERO detective work--I need you guys to help me out in that dept.

Came across this auction for JIM #108 9.2 and checked it against BB's list. The CGC number doesn't show up on the list, but it falls into the submission range. Any thoughts?

Ebay auction

"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As you can see, I've been observing the boards for a while and have learned much in that time (except proper board protocol). I look forward to visiting this place every day.

Angelo

Now where have I heard that before? 27_laughing.gif

Gang,

I've taken the list offline. PM me or e-mail me at sterlingcomics@carolina.rr.com if you need the file. Specify Excel 2002 or delimitted text.

My concern is keeping this up to date, as I'm clearly going by information given to me. Without updates, the data gets stale. If I get significant updates from you sleuthers out there then I will repost an updated version.

If esquirecomics and others and others have more up to date information, feeding it back to me ensures that the community is receiving the latest BEST information. After I've compiled the list I've done ZERO detective work--I need you guys to help me out in that dept.

Gag order or did CGC imply they'd use their grading muscle to downgrade all your future horror subs so that they'd be below greggy's crahppy books? stooges.gif