• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I don’t understand how a membership works. It’s twelve months, but I won’t get my books back for two years because of CCS’s failure to do their job. How are my credits for grading applied if my existing orders are sitting at CCS for two or maybe three years? Do I pay $450 in membership fees over several years hoping that CCS will press my books in four or 5 years? You see you keep moving the bar. When I sent my books, it was only 186 days and now it’s 250+. Tomorrow it will be 300 or 400 days. So explain CCS’s failure and how I get my membership credit applied to grading and encapsulation services if my membership expires while I have outstanding orders sitting in CCS jail.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message. You only need to be a member in order to create new submission forms. After we have received the submission at our facility you no longer need your membership to be active. Your credit however will still be able to be applied to your submission since it was received within that year of membership.

Next, your submission will not be placed on a hold unless it has not been paid for. This hold will not take affect until after the submission has finished the process completely. At that point your submission will not be shipped until it is paid for.

Lastly, the current turnaround time for CCS regular pressing is 250 Business Days. That is roughly a little longer 1 year after the submission has been received into our system. A link for this can be found below. At this time your submissions have been in house since 10/20/21. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html?d1=15&m1=08&y1=2021&d2=22&m2=8&y2=2022&ti=on&