• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Completed Orders

3 posts in this topic

To Whom It May Concern,

I have numerous submissions where there were both Economy and Modern books in a given submission. An example of this is CGC0191480265 (which is seen as the oldest submission in the screenshot below) this submission had 10 modern books and 1 economy book. All of the modern books have been graded and returned to me but the Economy book has not. I understand that they have different turn around times but based on the turn around times listed on the website I suspect I should have received the economy book by now. 

It may be that it is still being graded, but I began being concerned when I looked up the status of all of the orders and they are listed as "complete" even though I have not received any of the economy books. Any update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce6729fb679c26208a20044baf62be40.jpeg

On 8/21/2022 at 1:05 PM, Daniel J Giordano said:

To Whom It May Concern,

I have numerous submissions where there were both Economy and Modern books in a given submission. An example of this is CGC0191480265 (which is seen as the oldest submission in the screenshot below) this submission had 10 modern books and 1 economy book. All of the modern books have been graded and returned to me but the Economy book has not. I understand that they have different turn around times but based on the turn around times listed on the website I suspect I should have received the economy book by now. 

It may be that it is still being graded, but I began being concerned when I looked up the status of all of the orders and they are listed as "complete" even though I have not received any of the economy books. Any update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce6729fb679c26208a20044baf62be40.jpeg

On 8/21/2022 at 1:45 PM, waynemel said:

Try posting this to the Ask CGC forum to get a response.  May be faster there than here.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/23-ask-cgc/