• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Stadium Comics Have A Presence On The CGC Boards?
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone happen to know if Stadium Comics has a presence on these boards?  I have a few outstanding orders with them and I've e-mailed them several times with zip in the way of responses.  And their website says they're open only 1 day a week (Wednesday)?  And you call the number on their website and it says if you questions about online orders, to e-mail them!

I was just wondering if anyone physically shops at their store or if there's something going on with them?

Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I don't know anything about them, but if you haven't already, see if you can find them on facebook, instagram, linkedin, or other social media sites.

On 8/24/2022 at 12:03 PM, revat said:

I don't know anything about them, but if you haven't already, see if you can find them on facebook, instagram, linkedin, or other social media sites.

That's the thing, I bailed on Facebook and Instagram a long long time ago.  Thanks for the suggestion tho.

And a belated congrats on your award, BTW (thumbsu

On 8/24/2022 at 1:44 PM, workingdog said:

Now back to Stadium Comics - anyone?  Thank you.

Coincidentally, I just received an order yesterday that I placed with them a few weeks ago. I emailed them a week after not getting an order status update (website said it takes about a week for an order to ship if the item is in stock) and someone replied a couple of days after my email query saying that my order would ship soon, which it did. Did you email them from their email/ticket submission form on their website or directly to their order@stadiumcomics.com address? (I emailed them directly.)

On 8/25/2022 at 9:46 AM, 850chris said:

Coincidentally, I just received an order yesterday that I placed with them a few weeks ago. I emailed them a week after not getting an order status update (website said it takes about a week for an order to ship if the item is in stock) and someone replied a couple of days after my email query saying that my order would ship soon, which it did. Did you email them from their email/ticket submission form on their website or directly to their order@stadiumcomics.com address? (I emailed them directly.)

I e-mailed them directly at both orders@stadiumcomics.com and info@stadiumcomics.com.  As of this writing, still haven't heard back from them.  Glad to hear you received your order. (thumbsu

On 8/24/2022 at 11:35 AM, Dr. Balls said:

Revat won an award? I’d like to hear about that (at the risk of derailing the thread)

I'm shocked and when I heard I won I hoped it would be for my not-yet-finished Darkhawk set, which is fabulous but not epic

but I'm glad someone out there appreciates my "Help if the question is reasonable and dunk-but-still-teach--people-to-critically-think if the question is unreasonable."