• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions Missing from "Submission Status".

12 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello! Our submission tracking feature is only programmed to show the last 8 months' worth of activity. You can still access the submission by searching the invoice number in the submission tracking search bar. Once the submission has left CSS and been transferred to be graded, the submission will reappear on the tracking feature. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

• Administrator

Hello again, we are showing this order is currently at CCS for Pressing services. Once finalized with CCS and when it is transferred to the grading team, you will be able to track the submission on the submission tracking tool again. You may also enter invoice number 3977817 into the submission tracking search bar to locate the current status. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks for the reply @CMatthews I'm sure you can see there are a couple flaws with the current tracking methodology.  These books fell off the tracker since they were older than eight months, ideally a customer should be able to track their order throughout the entire process (including through CCS).  When using invoice number 3977817 I'm provided with a blanket of "Your submission is in the “Received” status. Line item detail is not yet available." which doesn't provide much clarity without having to ask for support.  I have another batch of books going in shortly, but I fear that they will get lost in the process... how can customers be assured they wont?  What happens if they do?

• Administrator

Hello @EmoJackson,

I am sorry for the confusion. Your submission WILL NOT be able to be tracked using your submission number until it has been scanned back into CGC AFTER the CCS process. Once it has been transferred you will be able to track it once again. Rest assured your submissions will stay in line from when they were received and will continue through the process until they are completed. If you ever want an update on when they might be completed feel free to find our current Estimated Turnaround CCS Turnaround Times using the link below. Also, you can give us a call at any time for an update as they continue through the process. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/ccs-pressing/

i put in an order to have a magizine graded  back on 7-29.....have tracking #of 9405511108033411553083...usps show it was delivered. have not heard a word from cgc ...order # is cgc 0967775027,,,,,cert # is 4103985...please advise...cus# cs261109

On 9/12/2022 at 5:18 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @EmoJackson,

I am sorry for the confusion. Your submission WILL NOT be able to be tracked using your submission number until it has been scanned back into CGC AFTER the CCS process. Once it has been transferred you will be able to track it once again. Rest assured your submissions will stay in line from when they were received and will continue through the process until they are completed. If you ever want an update on when they might be completed feel free to find our current Estimated Turnaround CCS Turnaround Times using the link below. Also, you can give us a call at any time for an update as they continue through the process. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/ccs-pressing/

Soo, that doesn't make me feel any better.  I would think it would bother others submitting books as well. 

Sucks feeling like your belongings are in "limbo" and being told to trust a system that can make mistakes.  

What happens if a submission is lost?

• Administrator
On 9/29/2022 at 7:39 PM, wwsc said:

i put in an order to have a magizine graded  back on 7-29.....have tracking #of 9405511108033411553083...usps show it was delivered. have not heard a word from cgc ...order # is cgc 0967775027,,,,,cert # is 4103985...please advise...cus# cs261109

Hello! This submission was received into the system on 8/2/22. Your submission number is 4103985. You can track this using your submission tracking page. Have a great day!

• Administrator

@EmoJackson This submission has now been completed. There was a problem charging your card on file for this order. I have corrected this issue. Your order 3977817 will now move to the shipping department. Please note it can take 2-5 Business days for submissions to be shipped after making it to the shipping department. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!