• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five's 3rd Annual Grading Contest: ROUND 4 FINAL RESULTS
3 3

31 posts in this topic

Lynda Carter and Daisy Duke had quite the, erm, effect on my childhood…

Well at least I didn’t finish dead last! Maybe I should’ve read the notes this time. I thought two of those last books were really nice, especially that Radiant Love. Seems like CGC hammers finger bends and stack creases more than tears and chips. 

Thanks for running this contest. It was fun and educational!

On 9/2/2022 at 7:52 PM, Funnybooks said:

thank you to Jon and everyone involved. Luckily, Jon loves his golden age books and so do I. 

:cheers:

Happy Labor Day to all

I'm going to send you mass emails of my comics to grade....you are the bomb!

Congrats! 

I look at golden age books every day. It's what I collect. On the other hand, show me a book between 1962-1992 and I have to recalibrate hard. I like grading modern books from let's say the Image era on.

I've learned so much from this forum and all the collectors here over the years. It's the time we all have put into the forum that has made us all more knowledgeable collectors.

Thank you to Jon once again. The gentleman on these boards.

Truthfully, @grendelbo is the most consistent grader here. This is exemplified everyday on the grading thread. (worship)

American GIF by MOODMAN

On 9/3/2022 at 3:46 PM, flashlites said:

The new #2.

Who is Number One! :bigsmile:

Actually, Number Six is Number One, so I won really.