• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Cards registry?
1 1

28 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 9/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, Spiderguy's Cards said:

When will there be a marvel card registry section? I have a 58 card submission in and would love to start my registry when I receive them back. Going to grade my entire 1990 Marvel Universe I set!

We are currently building the Marvel Cards registry! I don't have a release date at this time, but we will definitely be announcing it here on the Trading Card Registry Chat Board, so stay tuned! 

• Administrator

We are still building the Marvel sets. We're currently working with consultants to iron out some details on set building and scoring. Once we have those details figured out, we'll be able to give more information on a projected release date. Thanks so much for you patience, I will provide more information as it's available. 

Not sure if this can be answered at this point, but will cards with rare major errors/misprints have their scores affected by the error/misprint? Meaning, would the card have a higher or lower score because of a rare major error/misprint?  Thanks.  

• Administrator
On 9/23/2022 at 9:36 AM, Brain said:

Not sure if this can be answered at this point, but will cards with rare major errors/misprints have their scores affected by the error/misprint? Meaning, would the card have a higher or lower score because of a rare major error/misprint?  Thanks.

Thanks for the excellent question! We are still working out the scoring for Marvel cards so I will pass this along and get back to you once I have more information.  

"Not sure if this can be answered at this point, but will cards with rare major errors/misprints have their scores affected by the error/misprint? Meaning, would the card have a higher or lower score because of a rare major error/misprint?  Thanks."

Here is an example below:

CGC4160897-001_REV@500x826.jpg

CGC4160897-001_OBV@500x826.jpg

• Administrator
On 3/22/2023 at 1:56 PM, RLL said:

Are Marvel sets still in the works? Weiß Schwarz seem to be the only ones with a registry set so far. Thanks!

Yes! We are still working on the Marvel registry. Thanks so much for your patience, we hope to have it ready soon. :) 

• Administrator
On 4/6/2023 at 5:02 PM, Brain said:

Any word on error cards (like the example above) that could have a different score.  The example above is an extremely rare error.  Thanks again!   

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner about this. It might be possible in the future for us to differentiate these scores, but for now error cards will be scored the same as their non-error counterparts. 

Hi, was unable to add my  Marvel Super Heroes Stickers 1976 (Topps)

Received unable to add to set message

The cards are both "**" versions but asterisk variations are the norm for this set.

Thanks!

Edited by MAR1979

• Administrator
On 4/14/2023 at 6:29 PM, MAR1979 said:

Hi, was unable to add my  Marvel Super Heroes Stickers 1976 (Topps)

Received unable to add to set message

The cards are both "**" versions but asterisk variations are the norm for this set.

Thanks for letting us know. I've added the Howard the Duck card to your set. We're working on adding the ** variant as an option for the remaining cards in the set. If you have trouble with any other cards with that variant, please let me know and I can help you add them.