• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Coipel, Maleev, McNiven, McGuinness, Ribic, Kirby - Marvel only
1 1

14 posts in this topic

On the lookout for (mostly) Thor and potentially other Marvel covers by Coipel or Ribic.

Daredevil Maleev covers, Hulk or Avengers McGuinness covers.

Kirby (early, mid period like Captain America or Thor) panel pages.

I'm not interested in commissions or color guides, DC, or other unpublished work. 

I am aware of what's on Heritage, Comic Link, Comic Connect, eBay, and Comic Art Tracker.

On 10/14/2022 at 11:09 PM, malvin said:

Not DD but I saw Ankur list a Maleev Prof X cover that I thought was decent (image and price)

Malvin

Thanks! I did see that, it is cool!

STILL On the lookout for (mostly) Thor and potentially other Marvel covers by Coipel or Ribic.

Daredevil Maleev covers,

McGuinness Hulk or Avengers covers.

I'm not interested in commissions or color guides, DC, or other unpublished work. 

I am aware of what's on Heritage, Comic Link, ComicConnect, Hakes, eBay, and Comic Art Tracker.

image.thumb.jpeg.7b3e6bdd163c61a9d9c78b358701f751.jpeg

(Marvel 1602 #7 cover prelim)

STILL On the lookout for (mostly) Thor and potentially other Marvel covers by Coipel or Ribic.

Ron Lim, Bachalo, McNiven (Wolverine), Jim Lee, Silvestri, Keown, Buscema (Wolverine), BWS, Jeff Purves (Hulk), Bagley (Amazing or Ultimate).

Daredevil Maleev covers.

Quesada Daredevil or Wolverine.

I am aware of what's on Heritage, Comic Link, ComicConnect, Hakes, eBay, and Comic Art Tracker.

image.thumb.jpeg.c15052b696f1e899df07f6e1ae17a05b.jpeg

Ron Lim, Bachalo, McNiven (Wolverine), Jim Lee, Silvestri, Keown, Buscema (Wolverine), BWS, Jeff Purves (Hulk), Bagley (Amazing or Ultimate).

Daredevil Maleev covers.

On 9/12/2022 at 6:16 AM, Twanj said:

On the lookout for (mostly) Thor and potentially other Marvel covers by Coipel or Ribic.

Daredevil Maleev covers, Hulk or Avengers McGuinness covers.

I am aware of what's on Heritage, Comic Link, Comic Connect, eBay, and Comic Art Tracker.

I have a McNiven cover I am thinking to part with: ULTIMATE SECRET COVER 4

let me know if you are interested

ultimatesecret COVER 4.JPG

On 4/15/2023 at 5:44 AM, Alberto2933 said:

I have a McNiven cover I am thinking to part with: ULTIMATE SECRET COVER 4

let me know if you are interested

Cool cover! I appreciate you going out on a limb and posting it.

Not quite what I'm looking for. More interested in Wolverine, but maybe some other stuff.

Daredevil Maleev covers.

I am aware of what's on Heritage, Comic Link, ComicConnect, Hakes, eBay, and Comic Art Tracker. & Comic Art Live ;)