• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fedex
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Fedex has no reliable window of times for delivery ...they always say 855 to 255 for me but never able to deliver before 5 pm...I can put it on vacation hold but can't pick it up from anywhere ..because CGC doesn't allow this...I work nights so this is making it hard on me and even on my days off I can't go anywhere because i never know when Fedex will show up..could be anytime in a 12 hour period ...why cant CGC be more flexible in their handling of this???? allow pick up at a Fedex location???

Things were much better with USPS registered mail..at least I could have my local post office hold the box and I could pick it up...and I also knew when my mail carrier did his deliveries to my house

Edited by Ed Hanes

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your question. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. All shipments are direct signature required and there are restrictions in place which do not allow for packages to be rerouted or the address changed once they have shipped out. These restrictions are in place to protect the security of your returning collectibles and they cannot be removed or amended. 

If a shipment is unable to be delivered after 3 delivery attempts it will be returned to the sender.  Once a shipment is returned to CGC and processed through our mail queue.  We will contact you to confirm the shipping address and make the necessary reshipping arrangements. Changes to the shipping method and or address can be made at that time by replying to the RETURNED SHIPMENT email notice.

The order can be shipped to any address of your choosing; a place of business or directly to a FedEx location to be held for pickup. (Note: FedEx has partnered with Walgreens to offer additional pickup locations. The address for the specific location is required).

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Is UPS an option?  I'm having the same problem BUT, in this case, FedEx is causing the problems.  My 1st attempt at delivery was this past Friday, November 11th.  Per the email I received I was told a 2nd attempt was to take place on Monday 11/14.  However, today, November 13, a 2nd attempt was made.   I understand my comics took less than 20 days to process and ship.  But this is a nightmare.  I am now thinking I'm going to have to skip work due to the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons at Fedex.  

• Administrator

Hello @cicicat

Unfortunately UPS is NOT an option for shipping. 

If a shipment is unable to be delivered after 3 delivery attempts it will be returned to the sender.  Once a shipment is returned to CGC and processed through our mail queue.  We will contact you to confirm the shipping address and make the necessary reshipping arrangements. Changes to the shipping method and or address can be made at that time by replying to the RETURNED SHIPMENT email notice.

The order can be shipped to any address of your choosing; a place of business or directly to a FedEx location to be held for pickup.   (Note: FedEx has partnered with Walgreens to offer additional pickup locations. The address for the specific location is required).

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.