• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sextuple covers and scarcity
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just got these back recently; not key issues, but haven't seen another example of a 6-cover book in recent memory.  Nice to have a McFarlane cover for one of these.  I heard about an ASM 361 from a few years back per some Youtubers, but that's it.

Any feedback from the community on how often these are seen in the field? 

Not sure why the Superman book got a 6.0 when the best cover was a 9.0.  I'm guessing it had to do with some other whole book defect (grader's notes mention "staple removed bottom staple").

20220802_185853.jpg

20220924_162258.jpg

20220802_185907.jpg

20220924_162314.jpg

I’m not sure what feedback anyone can give other than it’s very very rare. And “cool”.

If you’re looking for more specific feedback, you probably need to ask a more specific question 

I believe there’s a thread about multiple covers somewhere, you could dig for it.  

On 9/25/2022 at 7:16 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I'll start looking for a book that's nothing but covers.

Sounds like a poster book lol

Try urban legends comic, but idk why that rings so true. Maybe cause I recently obtained it and it is basically cover art, described as "posters" that are just virgin art as the pages of a comic!  :insane:

On 9/24/2022 at 5:44 PM, dalgar said:

Hi all,

Just got these back recently; not key issues, but haven't seen another example of a 6-cover book in recent memory.  Nice to have a McFarlane cover for one of these.  I heard about an ASM 361 from a few years back per some Youtubers, but that's it.

Any feedback from the community on how often these are seen in the field? 

Not sure why the Superman book got a 6.0 when the best cover was a 9.0.  I'm guessing it had to do with some other whole book defect (grader's notes mention "staple removed bottom staple").

20220802_185853.jpg

that's pretty darn neat.