• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will Todd McFarlane sign the Clayton Crain Venom/Spiderman cover books?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Will he sign the " B&W Mcfarlane sketch cover" of Venom # from 2017? This states that he just wont sign the color variant of that book however I've seen chatter online that he wont sign the B&W one. If he wont and it has been sent in will CGC just mail it back with the rest of my submission.

• Administrator

@Eddiebrock147

Unfortunately I can not confirm if he would sign this book or not at this time. If it is sent in and he decides not to sign it, we will return the book as is with the rest of your submission and the signing fee for that book will be refunded. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 10/17/2022 at 5:11 PM, MattM CS said:

@Eddiebrock147

Unfortunately I can not confirm if he would sign this book or not at this time. If it is sent in and he decides not to sign it, we will return the book as is with the rest of your submission and the signing fee for that book will be refunded. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

The Book was sent in already graded. CGC will crack to prep for the signing if Todd doesn't sign it will the book receive normal grading and pressing that has been paid for? 

• Administrator

Hello @Eddiebrock147,

If the book is cracked out and Todd McFarlane does not sign the book, then you will be contacted directly by our Signature Series team with options on how to move forward. Most likely, you will be given the choice to have the book regraded with a blue label or sent back to you raw; however, the choices will be available in the email from Signature Series.