• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Order Disappeared from Submision Status Page

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Invoices stay on the main Submission Tracking page for 8 months. After that, you can locate the specific invoice information by entering the submission number 4004794 in the search bar on the submission tracking page.  Our current estimated turnaround time for this tier of service is 245 business days. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to let us know.

Hi Matt- Do you guys enjoy having to answer this question every day ? I am sure the phones ring all day at headquarters with this same question as well. This to me is a huge insult to loyal paying customers who just want to be able to see the status of a fully paid for order. No offense to you obviously, but do you enjoy it? Do you think that your employer should fix this dumb 8 month limit on tracking page when you have services that take more than 8 months? 

Thanks in advance for your response. :wishluck:

On 10/14/2022 at 10:01 AM, Wipple said:

Hi Matt- Do you guys enjoy having to answer this question every day ? I am sure the phones ring all day at headquarters with this same question as well. This to me is a huge insult to loyal paying customers who just want to be able to see the status of a fully paid for order. No offense to you obviously, but do you enjoy it? Do you think that your employer should fix this dumb 8 month limit on tracking page when you have services that take more than 8 months? 

Thanks in advance for your response. :wishluck:

@MattM CS   and please let me know my submission # for CGC orders CGC2695404547 and CGC0919853459 

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your comment. Order numbers regularly have multiple invoices/submission numbers attached to them that go through the services separately as you can see below. With your submission number, you will be able to find information on each specific submission. Please find your submission numbers below. Have a great day!

CGC2695404547  

3965634 - This should be finished in the coming weeks.

3965635 - Shipped 12/13/21 

CGC0919853459  

3940977 - This should be finished up shortly.

:celebration:

On 10/14/2022 at 12:20 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Thank you for your comment. Order numbers regularly have multiple invoices/submission numbers attached to them that go through the services separately as you can see below. With your submission number, you will be able to find information on each specific submission. Please find your submission numbers below. Have a great day!

CGC2695404547  

3965634 - This should be finished in the coming weeks.

3965635 - Shipped 12/13/21 

CGC0919853459  

3940977 - This should be finished up shortly.