• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FedEx will not allow me to get my shipment from local hub
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I've always used usps but the most recent and forced change to fedex has created this problem.  I work all day and just had my 3rd delivery exception.  I have been told I have no option to pick it up at the local hub and fedex says "the sender has to call to verify the account."  The CGC rep on the phone said that will not be done and the shipment will be sent back to CGC.  The shipping manager will then reach out at of course double the shipping cost.

If this is the case I will no longer do business with CGC as I cannot be at home at any random day (all day) to wait for a shipment.  CGC needs to allow flexibility in pickup with fedex.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. All shipments are direct signature required and there are restrictions in place which do not allow for packages to be rerouted or the address changed once they have shipped out. These restrictions are in place to protect the security of your returning collectibles and they cannot be removed or amended. 

However, you may change the address at anytime prior to shipment with a written (email) request.  Please note that updating your information on file does not change the shipping address of any orders in process.  A written request (email) is required to change the shipping address on orders in process.

If a shipment is unable to be delivered after 3 delivery attempts it will be returned to the sender.  Once a shipment is returned to CGC and processed through our mail queue.  We will contact you to confirm the shipping address and make the necessary reshipping arrangements. Changes to the shipping method and or address can be made at that time by replying to the RETURNED SHIPMENT email notice.

The order can be shipped to any address of your choosing; a place of business or directly to a FedEx location to be held for pickup.   (Note: FedEx has partnered with Walgreens to offer additional pickup locations. The address for the specific location is required). In the future you can also choose this as your shipping address for any other submissions to CGC.