• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now Flood Gates are OPEN!!!! Wall Books are being listed! Golden Age Obscure Books - These are not the average books . . .
5 5

64 posts in this topic

Da Rulz! No PROBies or HOSers. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins, and trump any takes or agreements in DMs (so if we agree to a deal, :takeit:in the main thread!)

Payment by PayPal G&S or Zelle up to around $900. Above that payment by check but has to clear before I send any books out (references avialable)

Returns not accepted unless I miss something (cut outs, missing page, etc.) - ask questions, etc before purchases if you have questions. I do try to make page counts as I have been burned too many times by a great book missing centerwrap etc. but I am not perfect.

Shipping CONUS is USPS 1st Class mail for $5 for first book, $1 each additional. If it gets too heavy for 1st class I will bump it up to Priority (and the extra $1/book should mean no extra charge for higher service). If you live outside of CONUS or want a different service talk to me and we'll figure it out. Purchases over $999 and within CONUS will have free shipping.

I do listen to offers, but don't always accept them.

These books are really my wall books. I set up at a smallish local show and they just aren't moving (when I have a $1 box, that stuff moves. This stuff, which I love, not so much at the show). Their loss is your gain!!!

Edited by Qua-Brot

Let's see what you all think of this one . . . 

Military Comics 3, Oct. 1941, Coverless but complete. 3rd Blackhawks, Origin/1st appearance Chop Chop. Nice Off White to White pages, supple, all attached nicely (except cover, of course). Nice if you have a spare cover lying around. I'll ask $125. 

img065.jpg

img066.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot