• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 11/18/2022 at 10:23 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

PMs will begin to go out shortly.
Please refrain from responding to these PMs until I post that all PMs have been sent out. It will really help me out.

Instead of a PM can I use a DM or IM While in my driveway in my GM, listening to FM and eating M&M's? That msg was TM'ed.

All PMs with your Secret Santa info have been sent.
If for some reason you did not receive your PM, please let me know so I can punch myself in the face... and then I'll fix it.

**A special shout out to all those with super vague collecting preferences. Your Secret Santas love you the most. :ohnoez: lol

Shopping time!  :highfive:

Good luck to whoever drew my name.  My 2 previous Santas ( @WolverineX and @Murphman13) both did AMAZING jobs and even got the packages out with PLENTY of time left in the season.  It's just that the Bermuda Triangle known as my regional post office seems to fall apart around this time of year.  The packages always got here...eventually.  lol

And seriously, to my two previous Santas, thank you so much!  I remember the gifts that both of you gave me and the thoughtfulness is what makes this such a fun event each year.  Thanks!

To my new Santa:

ron-godspeed.gif.24873a9fc05b6d5e6ebfbc477a311974.gif

On 11/19/2022 at 11:38 AM, Turtle said:

Shopping time!  :highfive:

Good luck to whoever drew my name.  My 2 previous Santas ( @WolverineX and @Murphman13) both did AMAZING jobs and even got the packages out with PLENTY of time left in the season.  It's just that the Bermuda Triangle known as my regional post office seems to fall apart around this time of year.  The packages always got here...eventually.  lol

And seriously, to my two previous Santas, thank you so much!  I remember the gifts that both of you gave me and the thoughtfulness is what makes this such a fun event each year.  Thanks!

To my new Santa:

ron-godspeed.gif.24873a9fc05b6d5e6ebfbc477a311974.gif

You were fun to buy for!  Glad you utilized that TMNT  cookbook!!