• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2022 at 12:09 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

Thanks!  Just did a search for Holiday Raffle and didn’t get a result, does anyone have the thread link please? 

Read the first post of this thread, I don't have the time to find and quote, but it tells you that the raffle and sign up will be soon; although, it hasn't happened yet, so you haven't missed out and there is no link to provide...

Yet 

On 11/21/2022 at 12:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 11/21/2022 at 12:09 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

Thanks!  Just did a search for Holiday Raffle and didn’t get a result, does anyone have the thread link please? 

Read the first post of this thread, I don't have the time to find and quote, but it tells you that the raffle and sign up will be soon; although, it hasn't happened yet, so you haven't missed out and there is no link to provide...

Yet 

On 11/21/2022 at 5:55 PM, The Sledder said:

For anyone looking, the 2022 Raffle Thread is now live! 

Gif02.gif.470a1767bb421c45a29a2c46601ae96c.gif

Lol the irony of the last six hours and not being able to quote the link for the fellow boardie 😂 thanks for coming through @The Sledder.

My bad to quote so soon, just didn't want to forget, now to get it all together! Raffle and exchange 😜

I'm packed up and ready to go, but wanted to wait until after the holiday to ship. Idk, seemed uninterrupted work days for the post couldn't hurt, lol

I could be over thinking it haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/23/2022 at 10:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm packed up and ready to go, but wanted to wait until after the holiday to ship. Idk, seemed uninterrupted work days for the post couldn't hurt, lol

I could be over thinking it haha

They'll be waiting for you

See the source image

On 11/26/2022 at 5:37 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

See the source image

Just waiting on one more part of my gift to be delivered and then I’ll be ready to wrap and ship! I’ll probably wait at least until early December, though.

By the way, am I the only one who saw HollyJollyOne’s post and thought “oh ok, so PomPom is greater than right eye”? 

It’s just me, isn’t it? I knew it… :facepalm:

Got the gifts wrapped! Shipping Monday!

First year doing the secret santa here, do we send our recipiant a PM with a tracking number or just send it off? I Identified who I am on the boards with some handwritten Christmas art on the gifts themselves. 

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 11/28/2022 at 1:11 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

First year doing the secret santa here, do we send our recipiant a PM with a tracking number or just send it off? I Identified who I am on the boards with some handwritten Christmas art on the gifts themselves. 

Send the tracking number to @HollyJollyOne and they can relay that anonymously to your recipient. That is how it has been done in the past. 

On 11/28/2022 at 7:38 AM, DeadOne said:

Send the tracking number to @HollyJollyOne and they can relay that anonymously to your recipient. That is how it has been done in the past. 

Hopefully you only need to involve @HollyJollyOne if there's an issue. Normally you don't have to send the tracking # to anyone...

Just keep an eye on things yourself and then, the hope is, when your package reaches it's destination, the giftee will post a photo of the wrapped gift and you'll know it's made it safe and sound.

But this is as good a time as any to remind people to wrap the gifts AND to include a card (or at least a tag) to identify who sent the gift (with your name and board ID).  Whether you want that to remain a secret until it's opened by putting it inside the wrapped gift, or inside a sealed card, or on a gift tag.... that's up to each gifter!

Preparing to have a silent night tomorrow :) Family Fun in "R" film, let the flight be fancy free, on donner and blitzen!

Spoiler

4124740_Full_Rev.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/28/2022 at 12:11 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

I plan to ship soon too. :)

Last I did it the jolly one got the tracking as go between!

Onward cupid 💘 and comet ☄️

Edited by ADAMANTIUM