• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEYOND 7 - GRADE ALMOST IN: TAKE A GUESS
1 1

15 posts in this topic

So unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the back cover or interior when I originally got it. As best I recall I don’t remember any issues with either, so should be good to just judge by the front. Book is almost fully through grading, what do ya’ll think solely based off the front? I’ll provide the grader notes when it’s done.

562A3F93-B7B0-4537-A3AF-3DA691EF001F.jpeg

And 6.5 wins the day. I thought it might come back a bit higher tbh. At least I felt like it presented nicer, and I got it pressed. Ironically, the grader notes say light bends to cover. Not sure how that could happen since once again, I got it pressed lol. What can you do though hm.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.00.34 PM.png

On 10/31/2022 at 4:04 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

And 6.5 wins the day. I thought it might come back a bit higher tbh. At least I felt like it presented nicer, and I got it pressed. Ironically, the grader notes say light bends to cover. Not sure how that could happen since once again, I got it pressed lol. What can you do though hm.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.00.34 PM.png

Press again.