• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waymaker comics?

11 posts in this topic

I just won a Xmen 1 4.5 for 10,300 which is 5k-6k under GPA. They have 0 followers and 0 reviews. The account was made Sept 28 2022 which is about 5 weeks ago. Also under their "read the description" it shows their website and advertises "avoiding eBay fees". That goes against the rules of eBay for one thing. Doesn't feel right. Please message me back your thoughts 

On 11/6/2022 at 9:09 PM, Vinylcomics said:

I didn't make the payment due to all the red flags. I contacted ebay and the rep agreed that it didn't seem legit. I contacted the seller.

Seeing this now. Yes I didnt buy the journey into mystery 83 3.0 which was only 5k. 

Edited by jason4

Stay away from Waymaker!  I bought a couple of comics for $1500 total , the value of them would of been around $3000.  I was excited when I got tracking numbers for both.  Next thing I know I get a notification they were delivered.  Did some checking and they were delivered to two different addresses and two different people and from two different parts of the US.  Both in my neighborhood, but not nearby.   I think this seller has a buddy who works at UPS and just found a couple of tracking numbers going to my zip code.  So it would like I got both packages, but if you talk to UPS, its not my address or name. Do I am fighting it out with paypal.  Haven't got one email from the seller through the whole process.  Stay Away!!