• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Universe live movies, TV, animation, gaming roadmap
4 4

286 posts in this topic

One of the things (among many) that the DCEU got right was starting with Superman, and having him inspire the rest of the JL, even if Batman wanted to beat him up first. He was the first superhero in comic books who inspired all of the others, and it simply feels right.

I know that they didn't really intend for MoS to jump-start the series, but it was great it worked out that way.

On 1/19/2023 at 7:11 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

One of the things (among many) that the DCEU got right was starting with Superman, and having him inspire the rest of the JL, even if Batman wanted to beat him up first. He was the first superhero in comic books who inspired all of the others, and it simply feels right.

I know that they didn't really intend for MoS to jump-start the series, but it was great it worked out that way.

Have to agree. Even that scene in Zack Snyder's Justice League where all the other heroes are reflecting on Superman to help them win the day was that much better because of how this all played out.

On 1/19/2023 at 8:24 AM, Bosco685 said:

Have to agree. Even that scene in Zack Snyder's Justice League where all the other heroes are reflecting on Superman to help them win the day was that much better because of how this all played out.

Goose bumps, every time.

On 1/26/2023 at 10:33 AM, eastriver400 said:

I sure hope we aren't waiting until May 17th for any substantial news.  Just a few more days in January and I seriously hope we get the goods from Gunn.  

Gunn put out the other day there will be some early announcements.

Still kinda hoping they don't just lay out an entire sequence of planned movies/TV shows for the next X years.  Just tell us the first thing you're doing, and then please make it good.