• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman has passed away at the age of 66.
1 1

35 posts in this topic

eng9N19.thumb.jpeg.1670bc1e6d34426200ac79811897bc65.jpeg

Confusingly, amidst all the recent Twitter chaos, this is apparently Mark, even though his handle used to be @Hamillhimself. Apparently he legitimately changed it recently though, and looking at the tweet and who has replied, it seems legit. 

About two weeks ago I started a complete rewatch of TAS, and am in the middle of season 2 already …  it’s been a few years since I’ve seen these and they’re even better than I remember. Such a talented actor. He left an incredible legacy. RIP and my deepest condolences to his friends and family.

Difficult news to swallow....rip....was part of our lives as vatman for the last 30 years.never got to meet him and get signed my original theatre french poster....all my sympathies for those taht were close to him.

20210314_161525.jpg

Still in shock from this bad news,watched à lot of his work lately and today i finnally got his autograph,sadly i never got the privilèges to met him ...rip for the real voice of batman is now silent forever...its difficult for me,cant imagine for his familly and those that knew him personnally,my prayers are with you.

20221129_151125.jpg

20221129_200025.jpg

Edited by Namtak

On 11/29/2022 at 6:04 PM, Namtak said:

Still in shock from this bad news,watched à lot of his work lately and today i finnally got his autograph,sadly i never got the privilèges to met him ...rip for the real voice of batman is now silent forever...its difficult for me,cant imagine for his familly and those that knew him personnally,my prayers are with you.

20221129_151125.jpg

20221129_200025.jpg

Wow that’s nice congrats on adding that to your collection