• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Final Grades for Fall Grading Contest
3 3

44 posts in this topic

I also want to take a moment and thank @Point Five on two counts. First off he had a grading contest in the not too distant past which inspired me to try running one. Secondly he provided a Xcel template for recording the grades and for scoring. (thumbsu However I had to take a shot at creating my own grading solution. hm

On 12/2/2022 at 8:24 PM, frozentundraguy said:

I also want to take a moment and thank @Point Five on two counts. First off he had a grading contest in the not too distant past which inspired me to try running one. Secondly he provided a Xcel template for recording the grades and for scoring. (thumbsu However I had to take a shot at creating my own grading solution. hm

You knocked it outta the park! Thanks for the great contest!  :applause: 

(& my thanks also to Shin/sckao, who set up the aforementioned Excel sheet that I continue to use and reuse for my own contest.)  :shy: