• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Covers depicting "Alternative Lifestyles"

99 posts in this topic

Wish I knew what comic it was, but it was an old one from the 40's-50's showing a young kid and an older guy holding a Log and they are smiling at each other.

truly "suggestive"

Artboy99

Oh you mean good ole Rifleman

rflmnc.jpg

Man, I'm hopelessly naive. I was expecting too see pics of those old covers were Superman marries a gorilla and [embarrassing lack of self control] like that...

Me too, and I was getting ready to post pics of Angel and the Ape.

Wish I knew what comic it was, but it was an old one from the 40's-50's showing a young kid and an older guy holding a Log and they are smiling at each other.

truly "suggestive"

Artboy99

You are confusing "alternate lifestyle" with "pedophilia".

Don't forget this little gem... crazy.gif

Lets not move this thread to beastality. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Beastiality involves a human and an animal. When two animals copulate it's not called beastiality. Neither of which would be considered an "alternate lifestyle".

Beastiality involves a human and an animal. When two animals copulate it's not called beastiality. Neither of which would be considered an "alternate lifestyle".

Alf is human-like. So what would you call an alien having sex with an animal? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Could be an alternate lifestyle for an Alien Life Form. confused-smiley-013.gif