• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Covers depicting "Alternative Lifestyles"

99 posts in this topic

Don't forget this little gem... crazy.gif

Lets not move this thread to beastality. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Beastiality involves a human and an animal. When two animals copulate it's not called beastiality. Neither of which would be considered an "alternate lifestyle".

There's no way I'm going to contradict an apparent "expert" on the subject . . . 27_laughing.gif

Beastiality involves a human and an animal. When two animals copulate it's not called beastiality. Neither of which would be considered an "alternate lifestyle".

Alf is human-like. So what would you call an alien having sex with an animal? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Pay Per View!

Alf is human-like. So what would you call an alien having sex with an animal? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Pay Per View!

893whatthe.gif Freakin crazy american tv 893naughty-thumb.gif

There's no way I'm going to contradict an apparent "expert" on the subject . . . 27_laughing.gif

Not apparent, certified. screwy.gif

Pay Per View!

893whatthe.gif Freakin crazy american tv 893naughty-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif

So what would you call an alien having sex with an animal? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What would this classify as ? confused-smiley-013.gif

yoda-zoolofilo.jpg

That's the "during" picture....

here's the "before" pic

996402-sheepkilt.jpg

yeahok.gif There is such a thing as over using a picture poke2.gif Can't you get a more up to date photo too? I look like a hippy there.

There is such a thing as over using a picture poke2.gif

Oh I don't know....the naked Spider-man picture still has some mileage on it...

Besides we've had tons of new members join us these last three months...and you know me, I love to share

Can't you get a more up to date photo too? I look like a hippy there.

But you look so cute in this one... confused-smiley-013.gif

Not apparent, certified. screwy.gif

You're a certified "beastialitist"? 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif