• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[GRADE NOW IN] PGM Tomb Of Dracula #10 UK Variant - First Appearance of Blade
1 1

13 posts in this topic

On 1/20/2023 at 8:33 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

I'm at 8.0 too. Nice clean tidy copy you have there! Is that a crease or some ink loss right hand edge just next to the black shaded part of Drac's cape? 

Looks like it:

Grader Notes
wear right center of front cover breaks color
light wear all corners of cover
spine stress lines to cover

Nice looking 7.0, isn't it. Presents much more like an 8.0. 

On 4/29/2023 at 2:12 AM, Every Day A Story said:

Think I was robbed on this one. Might re-submit again.

Tomb_Of_Dracula_10_70_UKPV_1A.thumb.jpg.58cf0d2e0865c4e716ba9b0a0ed900ae.jpg

Tomb_Of_Dracula_10_70_UKPV_1B.thumb.jpg.ca3275541dc5d3735bb16f3d0afccc48.jpg

Agree, 100% robbery. Hard to tell any ink loss from scans but structurally looks 9.0. You have to resubmit, each grade increment adds so much value to this book, no way it grades lower unless they damage it.

I'm not sure the book can do better than a 7.5.  The vertical crease near the right edge of the front cover at Dracula's cape breaks color.  Couple it with the minor rounding of corners, small spine wear, dot of discoloration on the top staple, and a bit of light soiling and I think the current grade, while harsh, is not that far off.

On 5/12/2023 at 6:21 AM, namisgr said:

I'm not sure the book can do better than a 7.5.  The vertical crease near the right edge of the front cover at Dracula's cape breaks color.  Couple it with the minor rounding of corners, small spine wear, dot of discoloration on the top staple, and a bit of light soiling and I think the current grade, while harsh, is not that far off.

I was at 7.5 too.  7.0 might be a little harsh, but not crazy.