• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do we get a $150 credit when we renew our membership?
2 2

10 posts in this topic

I received a $150 credit when I signed up a year ago and my membership renewed a couple of months ago but I don't remember if I get another credit or not nor where to look for it. What about the free shipping/spplies boxes thing they were doing?

Edited by Prince Namor of Atlantis

terms may change from time to time based on special offers or whatnot or other policies.  The timing of your renewal might be a factor.  Might make sense to ask CGC directly. But you should have the $150 credit.  If you don't have it you should ask CGC directly for sure

I found this out last year...it had been a few years since I submitted, and I called them to ask what my balance was.  She told me, "it's just the $150.00, there's no carryover from year to year. So, be sure to use your credit by the end of the year."  With that in mind, I submitted about $150 of comics for re-holdering in early December, and they're still scheduled for grading.  I'm going to be annoyed if my 2022 credit was wasted again because they're so backed up... 

On 1/30/2023 at 2:16 PM, rexinnih said:

I always do a submission just right after renewal to use it. 

Same.  I don't renew unless I have a submission to make.  Except the latest time, with the $99 promo w/ $150 credit.  That one I got because I knew I'd send some at a later date.  The $150 credit is a good deal.

On 1/27/2023 at 4:23 PM, Math Teacher said:

I asked this question, and I was told that you needed to use up your $150 credit before you renew your membership. 

I think it's before your current membership ends.  Nothing to do with renewing. 

Meaning... If your membership expires and you haven't renewed, you still lose the credit.

• Administrator
On 1/27/2023 at 5:00 PM, Jaws1965 said:

I found this out last year...it had been a few years since I submitted, and I called them to ask what my balance was.  She told me, "it's just the $150.00, there's no carryover from year to year. So, be sure to use your credit by the end of the year."  With that in mind, I submitted about $150 of comics for re-holdering in early December, and they're still scheduled for grading.  I'm going to be annoyed if my 2022 credit was wasted again because they're so backed up... 

If your books were received prior to the membership credit expiring, The credit will still be applied.