• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decipher Star Wars CCG…
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Called in a couple weeks ago to ask if CGC was grading these as it stated in their announcement that all Star Wars cards were being graded. 
The lady I spoke with confirmed that yes they were eligible for grading so I sent 25 in and now the status shows as “ineligible type/research mode”… what does this mean?

• Administrator

Hello! If you are seeing this in your submission tracking feature it most likely means that the cards are not in our database yet and we have to do more research to enter them into our system. This happens frequently with newer databases. 

• Administrator

Hello @ace.marrtan,

When you receive these back can you send us an email at service@cgccards.com? Please include images of the cards in question. We do grade Star Wars cards however for some reason these were returned as is. Once we have your email, I will work with our graders to find out the cause of this issue. Thank you for letting us know!