• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Labels

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

@joeypost

Hello,

Yes you can submit books to only be reholdered to receive a custom label. When submitting this, be sure to click the Custom label box, and then select from the available labels listed. So you know, there will be more labels to the right of the ones listed. You can view and select these by clicking the current custom labels and dragging your cursor to the left. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

image.png

On 12/22/2022 at 9:06 AM, CrystalM CS said:

we do not regrade the book unless the unlikely occurrence of damage happening when cracking out the book from its slab

omg

On 12/21/2022 at 8:28 AM, MattM CS said:

@joeypost

Hello,

Yes you can submit books to only be reholdered to receive a custom label. When submitting this, be sure to click the Custom label box, and then select from the available labels listed. So you know, there will be more labels to the right of the ones listed. You can view and select these by clicking the current custom labels and dragging your cursor to the left. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

image.png

sweet!!! I want to send in a few of my Spawn books for reholder/custom label. Awesome news

On 2/3/2023 at 11:11 AM, AGGIEZ said:

sweet!!! I want to send in a few of my Spawn books for reholder/custom label. Awesome news

If you are looking to add the new custom labels (of Spawn and his name) those are only available for the signing.  See this article, https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/10592/Todd-McFarlane-Signing/

On 2/3/2023 at 12:07 PM, waynemel said:

If you are looking to add the new custom labels (of Spawn and his name) those are only available for the signing.  See this article, https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/10592/Todd-McFarlane-Signing/

buzzkill...bummer