• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating longshot975
5 5

111 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2022 at 8:19 PM, thehumantorch said:

I listed my father in-laws 2 old accordions on kijiji.  Surprisingly a guy in Minnesota bought them both.  He sent me four pages of instructions on how to pack them. 

Well accordian to a recent survey 90% of people did not know how to pack them..........

Are there other buyers that went through the same problem the OP went thru?   Longshot mentioned there were other buyers that were trying to post comments in his threads about some complaints but he had then removed.   If these buyers existed then wouldn't that be HOS eligible? 

Edited by Semicentennial

On 12/22/2022 at 1:03 PM, longshot975 said:

...it was not lack of packing...

Yes it was. For a few hundred dollars worth of books, especially, the packaging was a total joke. 

Taking a bath on the selling price of the merchandise does not excuse poor shipping. 

Edited by newshane

On 1/4/2023 at 8:34 PM, universal soldier said:

Maybe the problem was it says "Handle with Cake"!  :drool:

I'm so sad that I saw this joke right away, but read the whole thread first anyway to make sure no one already jumped on it only to find out at the very last that it was too late; there was no need for yet another cake joke.

:(

On 1/5/2023 at 9:41 AM, Artifiction said:

I cringe every time I see one of those padded envelopes arrive in the mail.

Just because an item is being sent media mail doesn't mean it can't be sent in a BOX!

And hell, bubblewrap is cheap and doesn’t weigh anything 

Edited by thehumantorch