• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2023 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
11 11

581 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2023 at 6:32 PM, ivdyer said:

Those of you who know the story behind this book will know that this is a miracle.  I’ll never doubt the inner well ever again….for those that don’t look at my previous posts to see the USPS destruction of this book. 

IMG_7856.thumb.jpeg.cf9d234b2a56e756849c0ec2815f2edd.jpegIMG_7857.thumb.jpeg.89a3627d5d57d512925825894de496c4.jpeg

Awesome 

On 9/14/2023 at 5:52 PM, ivdyer said:

Love Frank’s satire/comedy and not your traditional outrage piece…..

IMG_7758.thumb.jpeg.02cdde0e6dc042864dbd9fe25d568d04.jpeg

I was tempted to send in for these, but the typical female humor is not in my repertoire to suggest other than perhaps characters themselves, and "content" would be a surprise! If I'd have been confident to pick "good ones?" I guess not since I didn't send in for private signing lol

Did you help with characters? Suggestions? Seems I vaguely remember you telling us that you were hoping for this, but been a minute.

Long story as I was curious how Cho goes, but congratulations is meant!

On 9/14/2023 at 6:28 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was tempted to send in for these, but the typical female humor is not in my repertoire to suggest other than perhaps characters themselves, and "content" would be a surprise! If I'd have been confident to pick "good ones?" I guess not since I didn't send in for private signing lol

Did you help with characters? Suggestions? Seems I vaguely remember you telling us that you were hoping for this, but been a minute.

Long story as I was curious how Cho goes, but congratulations is meant!

Wish I could take credit but stumbled across this piece on IG and ebay.  Had a nice discussion on IG about the piece and very reasonable price.  

On 9/25/2023 at 3:38 PM, ivdyer said:

Waited forever and a day for this one to come back….

IMG_7873.thumb.jpeg.589f2c9c084eab486352ea6bc1671900.jpegIMG_7872.thumb.jpeg.756bd27ad1a5ea01c54eac879aa35791.jpeg

Great sigs and Ash cover! 

I wonder if we gave Celebrity Authentics a few extra bucks, they would agree to leave off the stickers and holograms?? 

On 9/25/2023 at 3:02 PM, Ron C. said:

Great sigs and Ash cover! 

I wonder if we gave Celebrity Authentics a few extra bucks, they would agree to leave off the stickers and holograms?? 

It can be quite the pain and obtrusive and the whole chain of custody to simply attach a sticker is quite laborious.