• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM- "FOXY LADY!" Strange Tales #178
1 1

12 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2023 at 3:16 PM, scburdet said:

3.5±0.5. Without the staining, I could see 4.0 with the small missing corner knocking it out of 4.5 contention.  

Amen when I bought it at Half Price Books all I could see was the front, then they take it the the register, so I don't have the heart to ask to look at it out of the sleeve at $15.

Front appeared 4.0 or thereabouts, so that foxing staining on the back was pretty bad, which I wasn't sure how low it brought it. 

Still a fairly good deal at that price.

On 1/5/2023 at 4:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen when I bought it at Half Price Books all I could see was the front, then they take it the the register, so I don't have the heart to ask to look at it out of the sleeve at $15.

Front appeared 4.0 or thereabouts, so that foxing staining on the back was pretty bad, which I wasn't sure how low it brought it. 

Still a fairly good deal at that price.

Steal of a deal!

makes me feel like I over paid for my 3.0 5 years ago 😅

On 1/6/2023 at 10:39 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

Too much going on with this to be any higher than 2.5 but good reader copy for the price!

makes sense lol I'm already looking to upgrade hmlol