• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need cash - prices dropped again - Keys: Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Falcon, Kang, and some golden, etc...
16 16

274 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2023 at 8:27 PM, VintageComics said:

This is quite unbelievable. 

Or believable, I guess in the new Idiocracy we live in these days. 

Instead of admitting you two were WRONG for defending a bad business practice, you're going to blame the buyer for having to wait excessively for replies, a wrong tracking number AND to receive his item. 

And then, you try to disparage the buyer by insulting them...with misinformation about them. 

Wow. 

Everyone is watching and can finally see that some people just have broken ideological programming and non-functioning logic systems. 

Keep digging.

Thanks Roy. I'm glad it all worked out. Sad to have to deal with questions like this here..buying/selling...but it still happens. At least everyone who paid is whole in the situation. Looks like you are well!!! 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:34 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Thanks Roy. I'm glad it all worked out. Sad to have to deal with questions like this here..buying/selling...but it still happens. At least everyone who paid is whole in the situation. Looks like you are well!!! 

I'm amazing. Just trying to Make CGC Forums Great Again. :D

This place used to be so fun and everyone used to be on the same side. It's so strange lately. 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:36 PM, VintageComics said:

I'm amazing. Just trying to Make CGC Forums Great Again. :D

This place used to be so fun and everyone used to be on the same side. It's so strange lately. 

Yeah I AGREE.

I texted Rick G.A.T.O.R. the other day... he's been an enigma around here....but we still chat via text...man i miss the Danny Dupak conspiracy days as well...now that was fun stuff lol 

Everyone thankfully got their books. The sellers lack of communication, while not against any rules, is still unacceptable. Don’t do business with them again. The end. 

The time it took to type that out is about all the energy this situation deserved. It was no more serious than that. First world problems of the highest degree. 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:39 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Yeah I AGREE.

I texted Rick G.A.T.O.R. the other day... he's been an enigma around here....but we still chat via text...man i miss the Danny Dupak conspiracy days as well...now that was fun stuff lol 

I talk to Rick from time to time. He's been out of comics for a while and busy with family stuff, which is great. 

He's involved with basketball quite a bit. 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:40 PM, speedcake said:

Everyone thankfully got their books. The sellers lack of communication, while not against any rules, is still unacceptable. Don’t do business with them again. The end. 

The time it took to type that out is about all the energy this situation deserved. It was no more serious than that. First world problems of the highest degree. 

I agree with you. (worship)

I'm glad things got resolved. 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:40 PM, speedcake said:

Yes you are correct in the end...