• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need cash - prices dropped again - Keys: Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Falcon, Kang, and some golden, etc...
16 16

274 posts in this topic

I recently sold a company and I've been trying to get back to the working world. I've run out of cash so it's with a very heavy heart that I need to sell off some of my collection. I've been offline for a few years but many may remember me. I purchased many of these comics from this forum and have an excellent track record. I'm a reputable collector with many years in the hobby. I really hate having to sell some of these but I have a relatively high mortgage and selling is better than homelessness! I have to do what I have to do.

No PL/HOS members! 1st :takeit: in the thread will supersede any negotiations in PM or emails. Graded sales are final.

Payment: Paypal/Venmo is good for me. Money orders and check acceptable. If paying by check, it will need to clear before I send out the comics. Lord knows I've been burned before. If paying online, after claiming a book please DM me your Paypal or Venmo e-mail address so I can send an invoice.

Shipping: I will ship USPS Priority mail so you will receive your books quickly. I'm open to Fed-Ex and UPS if you'd prefer - I'll pass along direct cost for anything beyond USPS. Tracking will be provided.

Edited by Mr. Hog