• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need cash - prices dropped again - Keys: Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Falcon, Kang, and some golden, etc...
16 16

274 posts in this topic

I inquired about a specific ASM book to see if he had any for sale back in early March. I got a response back pretty quickly but maybe I dodged a bullet? Hoping this is nothing more him dropping the ball due to life issues. In the meantime :popcorn:

SUPER glad I didn’t get involved in this. Honestly, no life issues besides the ultimate one should cause you to login a MULTITUDE of times and simply ignore all the issues at hand. Most DEFINITELY one you have exchanged $$$ with someone. Utilizing life issues as an excuse after you’ve been active on the boards is crazy lame. Be an adult please it’s really not that difficult. 

15A59A13-014F-4108-87E9-BCCA633BD672.thumb.jpeg.a7ad0d6328f5404c351110fa2ec63b83.jpeg

He knows how to list a comic, he just doesn’t seem to know how to complete the transaction. Anyone can sell a comic, but responding to messages and shipping them is the key part!

Endgame on this? Total disappearance or does he come back with a tragic tale that will make everyone feel bad for ever doubting him?  

On 3/21/2023 at 4:21 PM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Yes.  He did.   I bought one and then another the next day.  I paid for the first but didn’t pay for the second until after both had shipped.  Not really that unusual, I’ve been around a long time on the boards. A lot of boardies have done that.

I would def do that for someone I dealt with before and built a trust. I'm honored if someone does the same for me.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:21 PM, loganparker said:

I do have a tracking number showing it (JIM 83) was shipped. Shows it was shipped from the same post office the other pricy book I bought from him in January was shipped from (with no issues). We’ll see. 

I don't think you'll have any problems.  I think the seller does need money and is honest and intends to ship everything he sells.