• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm working on first submission and can't locate this Spider-Man issue to submit.
4 4

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am working on putting together my first order for grading comics. I cannot seem to locate this issue of Spider-Man from 1990. Can any of you help? I have attached a photo. 

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

IMG_7749.jpg

• Administrator
On 1/12/2023 at 9:08 PM, Juno Beach said:

Did you misplace it? What do you mean you can't locate it?

I believe he means he can't locate it on the submission form.  @Beaudini If someone doesn't come along with the answer, you can click on "I can't find my comic" and add it in.  See screen shot below.

image.png

On 1/12/2023 at 6:18 PM, Beaudini said:

Hello,

I am working on putting together my first order for grading comics. I cannot seem to locate this issue of Spider-Man from 1990. Can any of you help? I have attached a photo. 

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

IMG_7749.jpg

When i have this problem, i go to Ebay and find a CGC graded copy of the same book and check the title CGC used on the label. Type it in exactly like they have it and it should come up for you.

s-l1600.thumb.png.9b8e701407e4345d93a99d9f75a91b2f.png

1924973159_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.0773ada5da0bc4838174281bb8f72695.png

Edited by ak47po

You can also search the CGC registry by inputting your keywords. Usually the title you are looking for will be in the results.

In the case of this comic, using the submission form, there are so many results for "Spider-Man #6" that it only shows you the first 50 results, most beginning with Amazing. If you also enter the publication date of 1/91, the matching issue comes right up.

On 1/12/2023 at 6:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

I believe he means he can't locate it on the submission form.  @Beaudini If someone doesn't come along with the answer, you can click on "I can't find my comic" and add it in.  See screen shot below.

image.png

Thanks, didn't know you had to do that. I was going to suggest he check his basement.

Edited by Juno Beach