• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hugh Jackman!!
9 9

218 posts in this topic

On 6/28/2024 at 3:36 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

That’s awesome!! By any chance can you tell me when you originally submitted this? Just curious! I’m sure they are shipping out by whoever submitted first

The scans were done before the stickers were applied.

On 6/29/2024 at 1:13 PM, somewhereintexas said:

Received 1/20/23

Good lord mine was received before that!? I wish I could just see a scan of mine… I know there is one. One kind employee described where he signed it and what grade it got to me a few weeks ago

On 6/29/2024 at 1:57 PM, A-DONIS said:

The scans were done before the stickers were applied.

I understand that but I can’t see my scan, and I know it’s been done because a employee described to me where he signed it by looking at the scan

On 6/29/2024 at 2:15 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

I understand that but I can’t see my scan, and I know it’s been done because a employee described to me where he signed it by looking at the scan

Scans aren't available until the books ship....but the sticker program is ridiculous.

On 6/29/2024 at 9:41 PM, A-DONIS said:

Scans aren't available until the books ship....but the sticker program is ridiculous.

Why did yours ship without the sticker? 

I pinged CA customer support on Friday and received a note today saying they're expecting a 'large shipment' of books back from CGC this week, and would send tracking info when they turned it around.

On 7/1/2024 at 2:16 PM, dbcn said:

I pinged CA customer support on Friday and received a note today saying they're expecting a 'large shipment' of books back from CGC this week, and would send tracking info when they turned it around.

I’ve seen a bunch of people that already have theirs in hand now… 

I'm still patiently waiting for even an email update at least, meanwhile One Stop has a few listed on ebay but not with the CA logo.

On 7/1/2024 at 11:52 PM, s-man said:

I'm still patiently waiting for even an email update at least, meanwhile One Stop has a few listed on ebay but not with the CA logo.

Right!?! 

On 7/1/2024 at 11:52 PM, s-man said:

You clearly missed my post.  Scans are done BEFORE the CA stickers were applied 

Either way, I've tired of being told that they'll be done and shipped this week and so on.  I just want my book back.  Tired of the excuses and wait time.

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2024 at 11:53 AM, A-DONIS said:

You clearly missed my post.  Scans are done BEFORE the CA stickers were applied 

Either way, I've tired of being told that they'll be done and shipped this week and so on.  I just want my book back.  Tired of the excuses and wait time.

I just talked to CGC regarding the guy selling a wolverine 88 9.4 for 3,000$ they have no idea how he obtained a scan and it not have the CA sticker on it. So either this guy is a scammer, or CGC is making exceptions for people and sharing the scan before they should

Edited by Sammyk0130

On 7/2/2024 at 11:57 AM, Sammyk0130 said:

I just talked to CGC regarding the guy selling a wolverine 88 9.4 for 3,000$ they have no idea how he obtained a scan and it not have the CA sticker on it. So either this guy is a scammer, or CGC is making exceptions for people and sharing the scan before they should

Not a scammer he has a ca sticker, in hand. But still annoying how he obtained a scan without it but others can’t. 

On 7/2/2024 at 12:12 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

Not a scammer he has a ca sticker, in hand. But still annoying how he obtained a scan without it but others can’t. 

This guy already picked up his books thus why he got the scan.  Stop making useless allegations.

On 7/2/2024 at 1:33 PM, A-DONIS said:

This guy already picked up his books thus why he got the scan.  Stop making useless allegations.

Did I not just say above he is not a scammer and he does have it with the sticker. Chill out on the blue moons this early in the day buddy. 

On 7/2/2024 at 1:03 PM, glowbug27 said:

I was advised that my books were shipping today and very happy with the results.  I submitted the books to CGC directly so is that why my books dont have the CA sticker?

CGC4212162-001_OBV.jpg

CGC4212162-002_OBV.jpg

Correct

On 7/2/2024 at 2:03 PM, glowbug27 said:

I was advised that my books were shipping today and very happy with the results.  I submitted the books to CGC directly so is that why my books dont have the CA sticker?

CGC4212162-001_OBV.jpg

CGC4212162-002_OBV.jpg

That 145 is absolutely sick.  Such a tough 9.8

My book, which was sitting in Quality Control/Finalized status for weeks, is now back to Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging. I hope it just means they are now working on the final scans before shipping it out. 

On 7/2/2024 at 6:36 PM, ELSquared said:

My book, which was sitting in Quality Control/Finalized status for weeks, is now back to Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging. I hope it just means they are now working on the final scans before shipping it out. 

I still don’t know how y’all even see yours lol. I can’t find that submission because it’s over 8 months