• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink Winter Featured Auction
3 3

68 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2023 at 11:33 AM, stinkininkin said:

You are correct Carlo. I sent Comiclink a notification email that I am sharing below...

"Incorrect credits. I inked the entire issue (even though that issues credits list Art Thibert as inker, this was a hasty editorial mistake. I definitely inked the entire issue). Joe Rubenstein had nothing to do with this page. Also, Jim Lee provided loose storytelling breakdowns for the art, and Whilce Portacio provided all the completed pencils."

Best
Scott

ComicLink has now corrected the entry, citing you.

Edited by RBerman

GCD says:

-script Whilce Portacio (plot); Jim Lee (plot); Scott Lobdell (-script)
Pencils Whilce Portacio (layouts); Jim Lee (layouts); Scott Clark
Inks Scott Williams (pages 1-6, 8-15, 21); Joe Rubinstein (page 18); Bill Sienkiewicz (page 16)
Colors Joe Rosas
Letters Tom Orzechowski (credited as Task Force X); Lois Buhalis (credited as Task Force X)

Indexer Notes
Scott Clark pencils and inking credits from Facebook post by Scott Williams.
Edited by Chaykin Stevens

I went back and looked, and unfortunately, my correction needs to be...corrected.:facepalm:

THE PAGE IN QUESTION is just as I said, Jim Lee on rough breakdowns, Whilce Portacio on finished pencils, and myself on inks. Case closed.

Unfortunately, I posted that I inked the entire issue of Uncanny Xmen 286, but for some reason I had it confused with Uncanny Xmen 289. I only inked 16 of the 22 pages from 286. Apologies for the misstatement about inking the entire issue. Again, this page from this Comic Link auction is now CORRECTLY listed as Lee/Portacio/Williams, so bid with confidence.

On 2/1/2023 at 8:05 AM, batman_fan said:

Not sure about anyone else but I am VERY interested to see what one Doc Oct arm is worth

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 8.04.11 AM.png

Mathematically you can model this using the Maxwell equations. H is the number of Dr. Octopus arms and E is the proximity to a dealer's inventory. 

equation.webp

On 2/2/2023 at 7:11 AM, Bronty said:

Might be more than you think because there are TWO arms there!  :whatthe:

I was wondering how long until someone brought up that 2nd arm.  Big question does it go as

Price = $ x #arms or

Price = $ ^ #arms

Edited by batman_fan