• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone provide an update on a submission please?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I had a few comics sent to CGC for the McFarlane signing. (order 4169862)

The item on line 3, an ASM 300, was sent in as a slabbed blue label. (4054660002) Up until the last day or so, I was still able to pull up the slab number on the website. Now it does not pull anything up. Again, this only happened in the last day or two.

The comics I submitted were signed and graded and were about to be shipped out when I noticed that the ASM 300 now has a B-1 classification for restoration.

No one can explain how that happened or any details other than "someone will call you".

Someone was supposed to call me last Thursday (1/26/23), but I haven't heard from anyone.

I believe CGC mixed up my comic with someone else's as there is no way a blue label slabbed comic will come back with a restoration designation, which will significantly lower the value of the comic.

Can anyone provide any updates or insight on what is going on please?

Edited by Lothran

• Administrator

Hello Lothran,

Thank you for your message. Right now our management team and head graders are reviewing your order. Unfortunately, we can not offer you any further update than this right now. Once your submission has finished being reviewed, our team will contact you with an update. As for you other question, because this book was sent through a new grading service, it receives a new certification number. The previous label was removed from our census information to keep our census as up-to-date as possible. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. Thank you for your patience.