• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current TAT vs TAT when recieved?
6 6

118 posts in this topic

On 3/18/2023 at 5:45 PM, batmiesta said:

Going by memory,

Captain Britain #1#8

Monsters unleashed #2#3#4#5#8

Planet of the apes # 7#13

Psycho #3 

Monsters of the movies #4

Rampaging Hulk #9 

Did you get the grades you were hoping for?

Captain Britain #1 9.6 #8 9.2

Monsters unleashed #2 8.5 #3 9.6 #4 8.5 #5 9.6 #8 9.8

Planet of the apes # 7 9.8 #13 9.4

Psycho #3 9.0 

Monsters of the movies #4 9.8

Rampaging Hulk #9 9.6

The only big disappointment was the Captain Britain #8, I thought it was a lot better, but obviously I was wrong. :cry:

That is some positive news. We know now that they are moving through the system. Hopefully that is a sign that I will be reunited with my book LOL

My Standard order has been at G/E/I since 12/1/22. This was the first order I made with CGC and not enjoyable at all. 

I sent in my TMNT #1 3rd Printing to see the quality of CGC's work before doing a walk through with prints 1&2 in a few weeks but that is on hold until 

CGC can improve all around.

There are plenty of good comments in this thread that I hope CGC takes seriously. Although my submissions have been my private collection, I would not be pleased if I was doing this as a business. In Nicks case of submitting 39 copies of Raphael and having the grading fees taken out but delaying the turnover time for him to get his products back to sell and recoup capital and make a livelihood is terrible. 

CGC needs to be more transparent with major issues like changing encapsulation machines that caused production to STOP and leave people with business funds tide up for an undetermined amount of time.

Believe it or not your customers want and need CGC to succeed...

We need timely TAT's for all levels with quality and consistency being the primary focus. 

On 3/31/2023 at 1:14 PM, TegrityComics said:

In Nicks case of submitting 39 copies of Raphael and having the grading fees taken out but delaying the turnover time for him to get his products back to sell and recoup capital and make a livelihood is terrible. 

Could you rephrase/elaborate? I'm having trouble following..

Yes though it does suck , my standard tier that I paid more than 750 extra for somehow is further behind in the process than my modern tier... like w..t..literal...f....

On 4/3/2023 at 12:55 AM, Nick Berntson said:

Could you rephrase/elaborate? I'm having trouble following..

Yes though it does suck , my standard tier that I paid more than 750 extra for somehow is further behind in the process than my modern tier... like w..t..literal...f....

Was referring to the fact that when people do this as a business as in your case buying that many books that would tie up capital by holding on to your submissions longer delaying sales and making a profit. My submissions are basically PC so I don't deal with that aspect of the hobby. As for your tiers being screwed up it just doesn't surprise me at this point. We already had seen a couple of people referring to that. It also will not surprise me if that changes again on your submissions.

I had sent my Mag. in for Pressing and Grading and was delivered on11/7/2022 and first received in at CCS 11/14/2022 changed to CGC on 12/1/22 to G/E/I. 

At this point I am just trying to look on the bright side of things on how surprised I will be when I finally see a status change on my submission. Also, a little thankful that I wasn't one of the poor souls that probably had paid extra for walkthrough submissions that had been put into the old slabs. LOL

Looks like TAT for Standard Magazine subs are down to 25 business days. Anyone have books in this tier at CGC? My books were received/SFG on 12/07/22 and I am approaching close to 90 business days. The status changed to GEI a few weeks ago, but no movement since.

On 4/12/2023 at 11:50 AM, jjfversion1 said:

Looks like TAT for Standard Magazine subs are down to 25 business days. Anyone have books in this tier at CGC? My books were received/SFG on 12/07/22 and I am approaching close to 90 business days. The status changed to GEI a few weeks ago, but no movement since.

I have a standard submission stuck in GEI limbo as well.. 15 books.. called customer service and they said they were graded on March 30th... but haven't been slabbed yet.. kinda BS/bordering in crookery to lower the TAT when books thatve been there, and are past the previously quoted times, are stuck... 

On 4/16/2023 at 11:18 AM, Nick Berntson said:

Would reckon so? What was the difference before?

I was curious and asked the question based on the difference between modern comics and the earlier service tiers.

I recently received a modern order shipped out 5 days after CGC received it.