• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return shipping and autographed book questions.

2 posts in this topic

I have not sent books in since covid. I have two questions. What is the current return shipping costs back for CGCd books? I think it was like 30 for 5 CGCd books last time I sent in books but not sure. Also I have two recent books from comic cons from live Whatnots signed by the same artist.(Mark Brooks) I think they get a blue label with a "name written in marker on cover" tag. But since they were not witnessed by a CGC person would that lower the grade? Just wondering if I should send them in since it was not witnessed by CGC?

• Administrator

Hello @nodakskip ,

Welcome Back!

You can review all of our current return shipping fees HERE. As for your second question, these books would receive green Qualified labels notating there is a signature on the label. This Green Label allows our graders to grade the book as if the signatures are not present. An example of this label can be found below. Please be sure to keep any COAs for these books as we do not need them for certification. Also, these may not be returned after encapsulation. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

image.png