• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Studios' SUPERMAN written & directed by James Gunn (2025)
3 3

277 posts in this topic

On 5/6/2024 at 12:31 PM, grendelbo said:

I have to say I am less than impressed with this photo.  I wonder if it is AI generated.

I mean if it was actually him sitting there, does that mean his suit won't fit him in the movie either?

This hasn't done anything to move the needle on partaking in this new DCU movie line WB booted Cavill out for.

On 5/8/2024 at 2:37 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

I will be positive and give this movie a chance, but I will admit that the new Superman costume looks like it was made by AI. This happened with the Sonic movie. The fans complained about Sonic`s look. They fixed it and now we are on to Sonic 3.

I get it. I tried to justify the ill fitting suit by reasoning they are moving away from the usual cliches ....... but what is more cliche than those trunks? 

On 5/8/2024 at 2:40 PM, eastriver400 said:

I get it. I tried to justify the ill fitting suit by reasoning they are moving away from the usual cliches ....... but what is more cliche than those trunks? 

They actually should have shown him standing up and being in Superman pose. 

oGeorge Reeves Death

or

Christopher Reeve in a promotional shot for <em>Superman: The Movie.</em> (Photo: Warner Bros. c/o Everett Collection)

On 5/8/2024 at 2:44 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

They actually should have shown him standing up and being in Superman pose. 

Im kind of glad they didn't. That has been done way too many times.  At least this reveal is a bit more cinematic and hints at the plot.  Who knows, maybe there is an explanation for the fit.