• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tracking your collection
3 3

25 posts in this topic

GPA for slabs, Covrprice for raws. Then I dumped that data into a Google sheet where I track my entire collection, including toys, books, instruments etc for insurance purposes. I check my GPA and Covrprice accounts at least weekly to update the values.

On 2/6/2023 at 10:28 PM, captainzombie said:

I started toying around with CLZ this evening and so much love the ability to be able to scan a barcode. It makes such a huge difference from using Comicspriceguide which is quite clunky and even worse when you are at a LCS trying to bring up your collection and it takes forever.

I have a few questions that not sure anyone can help with.

1. If I have my collection in comicspriceguide, does CLZ have the ability to take an export of my collection from comicspriceguide and then import it right into CLZ?
  2. For those that are using CLZ and Coverprice, do you have to manually add books to coverprice from CLZ to also add them into their collection? Is there a way when I add them to CLZ that it also adds them to Coverprice?

Shoot me a PM when you can. I imported 12K books from CPG into CLZ and there are some pain points I can tell you about that will make it easier in the long run. I'ts a bit manual but not too bad.

For #2 I think there is a way to export from CLZ into Covrprice but you don't need to. Covrprice support can help with that I think.There's a CLZ facebook page that is pretty active and the CLZ admin can give better advice on that.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:00 PM, universal soldier said:

Shoot me a PM when you can. I imported 12K books from CPG into CLZ and there are some pain points I can tell you about that will make it easier in the long run. I'ts a bit manual but not too bad.

For #2 I think there is a way to export from CLZ into Covrprice but you don't need to. Covrprice support can help with that I think.There's a CLZ facebook page that is pretty active and the CLZ admin can give better advice on that.

Thanks, going to send you a PM shortly.