• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Borock joins CLink?
3 3

56 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2023 at 9:20 AM, Gonzimodo said:

He left MCS last month.  I think it was mostly to be closer to family again.

Wow, that was fast. I hadn't even heard about it. 

Thanks guys. I must have missed it in the pile of emails I get from MCS. Between their normal emails, want list notifications, and offers/sales on commissioned books, I feel like I get several emails from MCS every day. Must have missed that one in the downpour. 

On 2/8/2023 at 9:24 AM, Black_Adam said:

You need to subscribe to the MCS weekly newsletter :gossip:

I do! Now READING it, that's a different matter. It's a miracle I actually read the CLink email this morning!

On 2/8/2023 at 3:51 PM, COMICLINK said:

Hi All,

Thanks for reading the e-mail!  I hope it wasn't more confusing than it was helpful!

I'm just hopping on to clarify something rather than have it left to speculation here - Steve now holds a significant position within a larger team of Consignment Directors and Sales Associates, including others who are Senior Consignment Directors, here at ComicLink. Steve's position is a significant one, but he is not "heading it up" so to speak as the subject line of this thread states.  He is not replacing anyone, and not "in charge" of the consignment sales department, but he as well as others are empowered to make significant consignment and purchasing decisions.

-Josh

Hey Josh - sorry, didn't intend for the thread title to be misleading. We can blame my shoddy reading comprehension skills for that one. I've edited the title, but Mike can give it another update if need be. Didn't intend to misrepresent anything.