• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will mechanical error return tracking numbers show up on the tracking number check screen?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello….I have a quick question about mechanical error returns. Once they have been delivered to CGC, will the tracking number show up as received if entered on the screen to check if a tracking number has been received? I had a mechanical error return that shows on FedEx’s tracking as delivered yesterday in the morning but if I enter the same tracking number on CGC’s site, it says it either has not been delivered or has not been scanned. I thought that was kind of strange as I had another book that got delivered yesterday for the Garth Ennius signing and if I enter that number on CGC’s site, it shows as received and in storage. It also shows as scheduled for grading already under my submissions. Any info you can share is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @Kissfan79,

Yes, these packages will be scanned into our system as well to be reviewed via your tracking number. In many cases, although a package shows as delivered on the tracking service, it can take a day or two before they are scanned into our system. This is because of the LARGE amount of packages we receive on a daily basis that all get scanned into our system individually. Please try this again. If it does not show as delivered, please send us an email and we can have our receiving team locate this order in house. Let us know if you have any other questions!