• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Comic Book Marketplace #71.

13 posts in this topic

I'd be happy to copy the article for you - I don't want to sell the issue because it has the list of all Larson copies as well.

FD, let me take care of that. Timulty is buying some Archives from me and I can mail the photocopies with his books.

I am good either way, whatever causes the least amount of trouble. If you care too the whole issue. I could use the Larson info in that issue as well. Though, from the Larson Copies, I have seen, I haven't been too impressed. Guess, you can't judge all books by the cover.

Yes, please. I won't buy the mag for a couple of months. I am thinking of starting a webproject and adding some of this info. The more I think of it, I think a more accessible on-line history of comics should be done. I want to look the ash-can and Larson info to see if it is feasible. If anyone has an idea about a web-site that is already doing this, please let me know.

Okay, thanks. I am getting a copy sent but will probably an original as well.

Buy the original as it is well worth the money. You will be glad you did as copies will not do the photos of Gary's book justice.

Okay, thanks. I am getting a copy sent but will probably an original as well.

Buy the original as it is well worth the money. You will be glad you did as copies will not do the photos of Gary's book justice.

Good point....I will PM Scrooge and let him know. Thanks TomG.