• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facilitator for Planet Comic-Con or C2E2 - NON CGC Eastman Sigs
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I have 2 books I would like Kevin Eastman to sign and remark. These would continue to be raw so they would be mailed directly back to me and not submitted to CGC. No witness required. 

I am of course happy to pay for Kevin's fees, costs of shipping back, and for your time getting the signatures and packing and shipping. 

Let me know if interested. 

I’m as well looking to find a facilitator for the Planet Con in Kansas City. I’m good with Ryan Kincaid to submit his own sig & commissions but I’m hoping to get Amanda Conner’s sig witnessed

On 2/16/2023 at 10:15 PM, RayJr said:

I’m as well looking to find a facilitator for the Planet Con in Kansas City. I’m good with Ryan Kincaid to submit his own sig & commissions but I’m hoping to get Amanda Conner’s sig witnessed

Ray,

One Stop Comic Shop @Par2ch I believe is facilitating Planet Comic Con in Kansas City this year.

Here is his website...

https://onestopcomicshop.com/events-%26-cgc-submissions

On 2/16/2023 at 10:40 AM, CardiacKid1 said:

First Impression Pressing will be facilitating at C2E2.

It'd be nice if they would respond to emails. Is there anyone else going to C2E2 that is dependable? Rich Henn isn't going, and he's my goto for most everything not within reach.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:47 PM, Robert_L said:

It'd be nice if they would respond to emails. Is there anyone else going to C2E2 that is dependable? Rich Henn isn't going, and he's my goto for most everything not within reach.

I have never used them before, but they responded quickly to my inquiry and I sent them a bunch of books for C2E2.  I’ll let you know how they do.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:47 PM, Robert_L said:

Okay, I just remembered that I contacted them via Facebook Messenger and they were VERY responsive.

I just messaged them again today and they responded within 2 minutes.

As I said, this is the first time I will be using them, but I have been pleased with their responsiveness so far.

On 3/10/2023 at 11:55 AM, CardiacKid1 said:

Okay, I just remembered that I contacted them via Facebook Messenger and they were VERY responsive.

I just messaged them again today and they responded within 2 minutes.

As I said, this is the first time I will be using them, but I have been pleased with their responsiveness so far.

Have you gotten an invoice yet for the books you sent?

On 3/28/2023 at 9:47 AM, Ryan. said:

Have you gotten an invoice yet for the books you sent?

No, because they don’t yet know the cost of each signature.

They have been incredibly responsive through Facebook Messenger. They confirmed for me that my books are logged in and ready to go.

Edited by CardiacKid1