• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error card I need opinions on possible worth

4 posts in this topic

Hi I have been looking around trying to find information on misprints that I have found on 10 of my GPK chrome Topps cards . It seems as if no one has came across these so far and I can’t find anything about any similar errors . On the back of 10 of my GPK TOPPS chrome cards are 10 baseball panini cards . So 2 different types of cards and 2 different companies . Has anyone ever seen any errors like this before ? Or any opinions on what the worth may be of these cards or what you guys think about the find ? The backside of the GPK are the baseball players shown 

0027FA68-8936-4C40-A316-EBCC59169C62.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello! What a fantastic collection you have. Unfortunately, we do not accept or grade Garbage Pail Kids cards, but we hope to accept them in the very near future! Keep an eye out for our newsletter for the most up-to-date information on when we will be accepting these types of cards!

As a cardinals fan that Arenado is awesome!

I wouldn't send these to CGC though; the market just hasn't really accepted them yet and any value would be slightly diminished. I would sleeve these and take them to next card show that PSA/Beckett/SGC is at to hash out specific notations (which is where I hope CGC will outshine them after grading the miscut mantle).