• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - Amazing Spider-Man 300
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hello, this is my first post. I hope this works and is enough detail to get an idea of what shape the comic is in. I imagine the autograph complicates things a little bit in terms of evaluating. I’m veeeeery new to this. These are comics that were recently inherited. Thanks greatly for any help. c8Vh0rs.jpg7kf6o3b.jpg
OwKowCT.jpg

FCxJzft.jpgoNZP3cK.jpgAHPes69.jpgtVhYimq.jpgbShZypa.jpg

Around 8.0. the black background especially along the spine on both sides shows every stress line, plus there's some color rub/scuffing on the back with a dinged corner. The signature will lead to a Green label at CGC since they didn't witness it. Some collectors will be hesitant to pay the same $$$ for a Green label compared to a Yellow signature series. Other companies offer signature verification for books were the signing was not observed by the company

On 2/21/2023 at 11:33 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

Sad that you had to lose someone to get these comics but take some pleasure from owning them, for sure. I'm at 8.0 or 8.5 on this one and it's a great book to have in nice shape! 

Thank you, sir. I’m learning a lot here on how to grade a comic’s condition. It’s quite interesting. I’ve probably spent 24 hours total now sorting and bagging comics. Almost done sorting at this point. Thanks again for your input.