• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any possibility for a Jim Steranko signing?

8 posts in this topic

I got to meet him at a show in Dallas a few years ago and he was amazing. We talked about the famous Bob Kane story. I encourage everyone if you get a chance to meet him in person don't miss out. Plus he has one of the greatest signatures. 

Edited by spideyfan68
grammar

Thanks to all who have responded. I have never used a faciltiator before. How does this work? Do they witness on site and the send off the books to CGC? Are you able to ship the books to the facilitator, they obtain the signatures and then the books are sent off to CGC? 

Have done this and each are different so best to check to see what they do.

You mail the books/slabs to them.  Set up a window bag if you like.  Some may require sending signing fee as cash when you ship book.  This makes it easier to make payment at the show to each creator.  They only accept cash.

They go and get the signature and then they mail it to CGC sometime after.  If they do pressing then you can select that prior to them shipping. 

Now here is the part where it will vary.  Some will mail under their account so you will have to pay them in addition to paying the creators & not be able to check on progress. Others will mail under your account which will allow you to see it under account and you will be billed by CGC.